Similar to your state dental license, Michigan controlled substance licenses need obtained to prescribe controlled substances. These licenses need to be renewed everything three years. In addition to the state controlled substance license, prescribers also need to register with the federal Drug Enforcement Agency. Links to both the state controlled substance licensure application and the DEA registration are below:

Member's Only Content

You must be a member to view this content. Join or renew membership today by calling 800-589-2632 or  apply online.

MDA Members: Click here to login. Please use your ADA number as your User ID. If the password you enter does not work, click the Reset Password link on the login page and follow the outlined steps.

If you can’t locate your ADA number that is required to log in, please contact the MDA Membership Department at 800-589-2632.