What is DiSC®?
The DiSC® model provides language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a patient/staff relationship, a leadership position or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members.
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders.
About the Trainer
Brandy Ryan, PHR, SHRM-CP
MDA Director of Human Resources
Certified Everything DiSC® Trainer at Everything DiSC®: A Wiley Brand
“DiSC® helps people learn to work more effectively with others. Through personal insights into their own behavioral strengths and challenges, participants in DiSC® trainings learn to better relate to others.”
Communication is key within the team and Brandy Ryan strives to remain a resource for you and your staff.