The MDA and ADA offer you an unmatched menu of practice management resources, all designed to enhance your success. These practice management resources provide the help you need to meet most any practice challenge.
Scan the extensive list below for more information. Need additional resources not found here? Click the button below.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about the pandemic and its effects on dentistry.
Visit the ADA website at www.ada.org.
- ADA ADAPT
Whether you are looking to buy or sell your practice, ADAPT has you covered.
- ADA Center for Evidence-Based Dentistry
Improving patient care through the best scientific evidence.
- ADA Center for Professional Success
Trusted ADA resources to manage your career, expand your knowledge and balance your life.
- ADA Store
Practice resources from the ADA Catalog, plus valuable research, whitepapers, and standards.
- Dental Practice Success
Special issue highlighting the 2017 Dental Office Design Competition.
From OSHA/MIOSHA to state practice rules to HIPAA regs — here’s what you need to know.
- OSHA/MIOSHA Compliance
- Amalgam/Waste Management
- Michigan Board of Dentistry Rules
- Controlled Substances
- Delegation of Duties for Dental Auxiliaries
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Compliance
- License Renewals
Practice Guidelines and Procedures
Important information for every dental professional to know.
- Checklist for Dentists Getting Married
- Fluoridation Guidelines
- Health History Form
- Hypertension Screening Guidelines for Oral Health Professionals
- Laser Use
- Lead Apron Use
- Perinatal Oral Health Guidance
- Pre-medication Guidelines
- Prescription Drugs
- Prescribing Opioids for Women of Reproductive Age: Information for Dentists
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect
- Silver Diamine Fluoride
Office staffing is a major key to your practice success, so make the MDA your resource for all the HR answers you need.
- 50 Most-Asked Human Resources Questions
- DiSC Personnel Assessment
- Employee Status Determination
- Employment Law Posters
- Federal I-9 Form
- Federal Overtime Rules
- HR Checklists and Forms
- HR Resources
- Staff Matters Human Resources System
- Wage Rules
Legal questions are among those most-asked by MDA members. Here are the answers!
- 50 Most-Asked Legal Questions
- Dentist’s Guide to Michigan Law
- “Dentistry and the Law” MDA Journal Column Archive.
- Sample Legal Forms
These exclusive MDA member programs can help you personally and professionally.
- COVER Program (locum tenens)
- Dental Fee Survey Report
- Dental Office Staff Compensation Survey Report
- Establishing Your Professional Career
- Health and Well-Being Program
- MDA Public Education Campaign
- MDA Store
- Member Directory
- Peer Review Services
Every MDA member must abide by these ethical standards.