The exclusive member discounts you get as a result of your MDA membership can really save you money. In fact, you can actually recoup all your MDA dues when you take advantage of MDA-endorsed Services and MDA Insurance programs.
Here’s an example: The Dentists Supply Company, or TDSC.com, gives you VIP pricing with a specific discount from standard prices. Your VIP status as an MDA member means you can purchase dental supplies and small equipment at an average 7% discount from its already competitive prices, and take advantage of TDSC.com’s lowest price tier.
Just create an account and input your ADA number for the VIP tier of pricing to be applied to your account. When you shop at TDSC.com, you have access to many of the same products sold by Henry Schein Dental, at significantly discounted prices. Shipping is free on orders over $99, and most orders are processed on the same day they are placed. Delivery on in-stock items typically takes only a day or two.
Please note: When you make your first purchase from TDSC.com by Dec. 31 and use the coupon code Welcome25 on an order over $300, you’ll save another 25% on your purchase! And when you use your ADA Business Rewards Visa® Signature Card for TDSC.com purchases, you’ll earn two times the points. So, you get a deep discount from retail prices and earn points for redemption for travel, gift cards, or cash back in the form of a statement credit.
Even more member savings
Here are some other select discounts that you as an MDA member receive from our endorsed vendors:
- 6% discount on embezzlement investigation and preventive services from Prosperident Inc.
- 25% to 40% discounts on the suite of iCoreConnect cloud-based software products and managed IT services.
- 50% to 70% on websites and 5% to 22% discounts on most monthly fees from ProSites on products and services, such as SEO optimization, social media content, and more.
- $50 discount on monthly accounting fees ($600 per year savings) for new DBS accounting clients, or a 5% discount on individual tax filing fees.
- $200 savings on average for Eagle Associates HIPAA, OSHA, and OIG compliance service bundles.
- 0.25% rate reduction from SoFi when you refinance your student loans at SoFi.com/MiDental. That quarter-point discount adds up to thousands of dollars over the course of your loan.
- 38.5% on the per-employee per-month administration fee for health savings accounts from Alerus.
In addition to discounted fees for services, MDA vendors deliver quantifiable savings in other ways:
- An average of $4,221, or 28%, savings on credit card processing fees with Best Card.
- An extra 5% to 7% bonus on the total value of refined precious metals from DMMEX EasyRefine. Members always get a 5% bonus, and with a coupon sometimes can receive 7%.
- The lowest-cost in office dental plan platform in the industry. Quality Dental Plan charges only $0.75 per-patient per-month as an administration fee for using its in office dental plan platform that delivers everything you need to establish, market and manage your IOP. Other firms charge $3-$5 per-patient per-month.
- A free collection container with recycling when you purchase a Solmetex Hg5 amalgam separator, saving you several hundred dollars.
As you can see from the above, being an MDA member really does pay for itself when you take advantage of all the negotiated discounts on products and services, as well as insurance, that are available to you. Visit mdaprograms.com or call 800-860-2272 whenever you’re looking for a product or service.