- No additional charge for using your credit card!
- No fees for enrolling in Payment Plans or Auto-Renewal!
Easy Ways to Pay
The Michigan Dental Association has created several options for you to pay your membership dues. Regardless of which payment option you choose, you will continue to enjoy the many benefits of MDA membership.
- ONLINE: Dues payments are as easy as logging into your member profile! Log in at the upper-right hand corner of this web page and select Dues to pay by credit card.
- BY CHECK: Once you receive your dues statement by mail, send the remit portion to the PO Box provided with your check. You can also view your dues total by logging into your profile and sending a check to: Michigan Dental Association, PO Box 672291, Detroit, MI 48267-2291 Please note: Dues payments by check must be paid in full. Information on payment plan options is below.
- BY PHONE: Contact the MDA today at 800-589-2632 and let the front desk know you’d like to pay your dues. Your dues can be paid and questions answered in a matter of minutes!
- The MDA offers a variety of payment plans for members. Log in at the upper-right hand corner of this web page and select Dues to review the several payment plan options available. Sign up for payment plans by Jan. 15 for the best payment plan options. Questions on the MDA dues payment plans? Contact the MDA at 800-589-2632 today and ask for information on the dues payment plans!
Auto-Renewal Now Available!
- Did you know the MDA has the ability for members to set their yearly dues payments on auto-renew? Members who sign up for auto-renewal can select one-time or payment plan options! You’ll also receive reminders before auto-renewal dues begin, your dues receipt after your dues are processed and reminder emails when your credit card is going to expire soon. Log in at the upper-right hand corner of this web page and select Dues. Don’t forget to select the auto-renew box! Questions? Contact the MDA at 800-589-2632.
Discounts, Dues Changes, and Other Need-to-Know Information
- Are you eligible for a membership discount? Be sure to review your mailed dues statement or profile (log in at the upper-right hand corner of this web page) for the discounts you’re receiving this year. A full listing of member discounts can be found on the back of your dues statement or at the bottom of this page. Do you believe you’re eligible for a discount you’re not receiving? Contact the MDA by emailing Joanne Floyd or call us at 800-589-2632.
- Have you moved? Are you retiring soon? Have you had a life change recently that could affect your dues? Contact the MDA first! We want to ensure that members are paying their dues correctly the first time and saving on the discounts they’re eligible for. Reach out to Joanne Floyd in the membership department at 800-589-2632 before paying so we can ensure your membership dues are accurate for the year.
Want to know more about the member dues discounts available? Find a listing of discounts below.
|Recent Graduate Discounts|
|Full-time Government Employee|
(age 65 and 30 years consecutive membership)
|Limited Time Practice
(earning under $50,000 net per year)
|Member Married to Member Dentist
(when both paid in full)
Find the current and historical Lobbying Percentages for the MDA and ADA below. These percentages refer to the portion of your Membership Dues that are NOT tax-deductible.
Digital Membership Cards
We’ve gone digital! ADA membership cards can now be accessed anytime, from anywhere, online. Members can park it in their smart phone’s virtual wallet or print it out. Follow these three easy steps to access your membership card today!
Having trouble? Contact the American Dental Association at 312-440-2500 for assistance.