The MDA Member Assistance Program, funded by the Michigan Dental Association Foundation, provides you and your family members with FREE and confidential help for any kind of problem that affects your life or your work.
If you or someone in your immediate family needs help, get started by speaking with a wellness expert at 800-788-8630, or click the sign-up button below and enter mdaeap for the company code.
Holiday Support Packet
Don’t let the holidays become something you dread. Instead, take steps to prevent the stress and depression that can descend during the holidays. Download the Member Assistance Program Holiday Support Packet and learn to recognize your holiday triggers, such as financial pressures or personal demands, so you can combat them before they lead to a meltdown. With a little planning and some positive thinking, you can find peace and joy during the holidays.
The MDA Member Assistance Program offers a variety of beneficial services. Read about the services offered listed below or watch a short overview video detailing all the program has to offer.
Mental Health Counseling
When overwhelmed with personal, work or life stressors, mental health counseling can be a lifesaver. Our licensed master’s level counselors support you and your household members through difficult times providing confidential assistance 24/7.
- WE HELP WITH: Family Conflict, Couples/Relationships, Substance Abuse, Anxiety, Depression.
Medical Advocacy is a new approach to maneuvering through the health care system. It offers strategies to promote employee health, productivity, and well-being by serving patient populations throughout the entire lifespan and by addressing health problems in every category of disease classification and in all disease stages.
- WE HELP WITH: Insurance Navigation, Doctor Referrals, Specialist Referrals, Care Transition, Discharge Planning, Adult Care Coach.
Legal and Financial resources and referrals are available to connect employees with experienced, vetted professionals in their topical area of legal and financial needs.
- RESOURCES INCLUDE: Divorce/Custody, Bankruptcy, Budgeting, Estate Planning/Wills, Personal Injury/Malpractice, Major Life Event Planning.
Navigating the practical challenges of life, while handling the demands of your job can be stressful. Work/Life resources and referral services are designed to provide knowledgeable consultation and customized guidance to assist with gaining resolution to everyday hurdles.
- RESOURCES INCLUDE: Adoption, Elder/Adult Care, Parenting, Child Care, Special Needs Support, Wellness.
Our Personal Assistant helps individuals with their “to do” list. It can be difficult to find extra time in the day to manage everyday tasks. We help lighten the load through researching the best options to benefit you and your loved ones.
- SERVICES INCLUDE: Entertainment and Dining, Travel and Tourism, Household Errands, Service Professionals.
We help employees and their household members meet their personal and professional goals by offering Life Coaching as Well as Wellness Coaching. A coach works actively to help individuals assess their current situation then develop goals to meet their stated expectations. A coach is an accountability partner and helps individuals overcome obstacles to achieve goals.
- LIFE COACHES HELP WITH: Life Transitions, Work/Life Balance, Goal Setting, Improving Relationships.
- WELLNESS COACHES HELP WITH: Nutrition, Fitness, Stress Reduction and Tobacco Cessation.