7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dr. Richard Madow
Fee: FREE (MDA Members Only)
CE Credits: 1
NOTE: This course is for select district dental societies.
Difficult questions from patients can drive you nuts! But what’s worse is when you don’t have a really good answer! And here’s the thing: a “good answer” doesn’t just satisfy the patient. It doesn’t just get you out of a sticky situation. A good answer to a difficult patient question actually drives that patient towards treatment!
Yes — a practice that is truly “calibrated” will generate more referrals, have higher treatment acceptance, a happier team, and MORE REVENUE! Here are some of the difficult patient questions that will be covered in this brand-new course:
- Why didn’t my last dentist tell me I needed this?
- How long will this crown last?
- Why won’t insurance cover this?
- Can’t I just get a regular cleaning? (patient has perio disease)
- Why didn’t this hurt before YOU did the filling?
- And many more!
One of the simplest yet most effective “tweaks” you can make in your practice is learning how to answer the most difficult and frustrating questions that patients ask, and in this brand-new seminar we’ll be showing you exactly how to do it in a simple step-by-step manner!
- How to answer many of the difficult questions that patients ask in a way that will satisfy them AND move them towards treatment.
- Become well-versed in “practice calibration” to get the entire team working as a unit.
- Learn the importance of developing informative, natural sounding answers to difficult questions our patients may have in order to increase practice revenues and patient satisfaction.
About the speaker … In 1989, Dr. Richard Madow and Dr. David Madow founded The Madow Center for Dental Practice Success with the goal of helping their fellow dentists achieve success and happiness in their practices. From live productions to incredibly creative continuing education and individual practice coaching, The Madow Brothers are two real dentists who have experienced incredible success and are serious about helping others do the same. Having been named “Leaders in Dental Consulting” by Dentistry Today for many years running, their seminars publications, and articles are some of the most popular in the dental profession.
NOTE: There is a two-step registration process for the live webinars:
STEP 1: Register through the MDA for tracking in your CE history.
STEP 2: Click the Zoom link found in the MDA email confirmation you receive to register for the Zoom webinar. NOTE: The email confirmation from the MDA may go into your spam folder. To help avert this, please add postmaster@ADAWEB-01.TRIPARTITE.local to your safe sender list.
You will then receive a link to join the webinar. Save it for joining the live webinar on the date it occurs.