The Five Factors that will Determine Your Post COVID-19 Success or Failure!
Speaker: Patrick Houlihan, DDS
CE Credits: 1
In this one-hour webinar you’ll learn the areas you must focus your energy and effort on to ensure success in the post-COVID-19 environment. Learn the techniques and strategies to “win” back your existing patients and staff along with inviting an influx of new patients.
- Learn how to convey your care and concern about your staff’s well-being while still serving the patients that make up your practice.
- Learn what you and your staff should say to patient’s questions when asked about the precautions you are taking to ensure patient safety.
- Learn scheduling strategies and techniques that will allow you to not only abide by Covid-19 limiting strategies but to remain profitable as well.
- Learn how to handle staff attrition that may occur due to Covid-19.
- Learn how to approach the current economic climate from a realistic perspective while maintaining profitability.
About the speaker … Dr. Patrick W. Houlihan has been in private dental practice since 1983. He has been active in dental consulting for the past 18 years and is currently affiliated with Peak Practice Transitions. In addition, Dr. Houlihan is also the deputy director for the MDA’s Forensic Dental Identification Team that is responsible for human identifications in the event of a mass casualty situation. He also is a guest lecturer at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and has authored several articles about dental transitions, most recently in the February 2019 MDA Journal on the very topic of office efficiencies