Managing Toxic Behaviors
Speaker: Jodi Schafer, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
CE Credits: 1
Many leaders will tell you that they spend 80% of their time on 20% of their people. In other words, they spend a bulk of their day cleaning up messes caused by a very small percentage of their workforce. Issues include poor performance, failure to follow work rules and of course, toxic behaviors. Uncovering the root cause of toxic behaviors can be tricky and learning to manage the negativity takes a bit of finesse and a lot of will power. Join us for this 60-minute webinar program to learn how to effectively address and reduce toxic behaviors occurring your workplace so that you can spend more time on the things (and people) that matter.
- Identifying the root cause of toxic behaviors.
- Understanding how personality differences affect workforce dynamics.
- Using questions to gain accountability and responsibility for change.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of addressing a behavior problem.
- Tips for reducing relapse and increasing the overall workplace culture.
This course counts toward the Dental Business Professional certification.
Earn 1 credit in the Human Resources category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program.
About the Speaker … Jodi Schafer is owner of Human Resource Management Service, LLC. Her “Staff Matters” column appears monthly in the MDA Journal.