Analytics in Practice and by Third-Party Payers
Speakers: Chris Smiley, DDS
Fee: $35/MDA DDS and Staff; $65/Nonmember DDS
CE Credits: 1
Analytics aid in diagnosis, treatment planning, and claims administration. Performance measures can improve workflow and practice efficiency.
- How to use the provider rating metrics by third-party payers.
- Utilize measures to assess practice and team member performance in delivering evidence-based care.
- Use of Evidence-based Guidelines to determine delivery of care to address patient needs.
- Discover techniques to improve patient appointment systems for preventive and restorative care.
- Learn how AI can calibrate providers, chart reviews, and aid in chairside diagnosis.
This course counts toward the Certified Dental Business Professional program. Earn 1 credit in the Office Finances category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program. Look for this logo for other CDBP-qualifying courses.
Co-Sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.
About the speaker … Dr. Chris Smiley is editor and chief of the Journal of the Michigan Dental Association. He is a past chair of the ADA Council on Dental Benefit Programs, where he was a member of the ADA Code Revision Committee that developed and maintained the CDT Code. He is also a past chair of the Dental Quality Alliance, a multistakeholder group that develops performance measures for oral health care. Dr. Smiley has lectured and has published articles on artificial intelligence in dentistry, patient-centered.